One of my favorite parts about the Barefoot Church Primer is its design. It’s packed with images taken by my friend Peter Schrock during one of our Serve Austin Sunday’s. So the people, the projects, and the images captured are a genuine word picture of what you’re learning. I thought I’d take just a moment and give an insiders look. Enjoy.
February 27, 2012
BFC Primer: The Images that Tell the Story
About Brandon Hatmaker
Church Planter, Missional Strategist, Non-Profit Collaborator, and Author of "Barefoot Church: Serving the Least in a Consumer Culture". View all posts by Brandon Hatmaker
This entry was posted on Monday, February 27th, 2012 at 9:57 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “BFC Primer: The Images that Tell the Story”
Barefoot Church Book
- “The powerful posture of confidence without arrogance will be a lifelong dance. Your pursuit of humility will attra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @BarnabasPiper @rayortlund That's a really good word. 2 days ago
- Woke up with our Carolina friends and neighbors in mind. Two things you can be sure of when giving to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @legacycollect: We are ready to support the #HurricanceFlorence relief efforts. Many of you have asked how you can help and here’s how,… 4 days ago
- So many of you have asked what @legacycollect is planning to do for those affected by #HurricanefFlorence. Two thin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago