One of my favorite parts about the Barefoot Church Primer is its design. It’s packed with images taken by my friend Peter Schrock during one of our Serve Austin Sunday’s. So the people, the projects, and the images captured are a genuine word picture of what you’re learning. I thought I’d take just a moment and give an insiders look. Enjoy.
February 27, 2012
BFC Primer: The Images that Tell the Story
About Brandon Hatmaker
Church Planter, Missional Strategist, Non-Profit Collaborator, and Author of "Barefoot Church: Serving the Least in a Consumer Culture". View all posts by Brandon Hatmaker
This entry was posted on Monday, February 27th, 2012 at 9:57 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “BFC Primer: The Images that Tell the Story”
Barefoot Church Book
- @big_tap23 That's funny. 1 week ago
- “It won’t be the content creators that change the world in a world where everyone creates content, it will be the c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @blueskyprtnrs: Thrilled to announce Blue Sky Partners' own @MattGlazer will be presenting at the @legacycollect #SocialImpact Summit on… 1 week ago
- Learn from the best: #SocialImpact Summit July 28th. Presenters: @jenhatmaker, Ann Young Lee of @JPHRO,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @MC_Stephenson: Thank you, thank you, thank you @brandonhatmaker @JenHatmaker and @legacycollect for the generous support! @pitch4good h… 1 week ago