One of my favorite parts about the Barefoot Church Primer is its design. It’s packed with images taken by my friend Peter Schrock during one of our Serve Austin Sunday’s. So the people, the projects, and the images captured are a genuine word picture of what you’re learning. I thought I’d take just a moment and give an insiders look. Enjoy.
February 27, 2012
BFC Primer: The Images that Tell the Story
About Brandon Hatmaker
Church Planter, Missional Strategist, Non-Profit Collaborator, and Author of "Barefoot Church: Serving the Least in a Consumer Culture". View all posts by Brandon Hatmaker
This entry was posted on Monday, February 27th, 2012 at 9:57 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “BFC Primer: The Images that Tell the Story”
Barefoot Church Book
- RT @legacycollect: Use your voice to create a better world! Everyone in the LC community has a voice. To date, we've awarded $2M+ in gran… 1 week ago
- @greghenry1975 Boom! 3 weeks ago
- Such great work! twitter.com/legacycollect/… 3 weeks ago
- I have a bird trapped and flying around in my house. I also have a retired bird dog about to throw out a hip. Coin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Stop what you’re doing and go buy @ElleKingMusic’s new album “Shake the Spirit” right now. #YouAreWelcome https://t.co/4vKhncavS6 3 weeks ago