One of my favorite parts about the Barefoot Church Primer is its design. It’s packed with images taken by my friend Peter Schrock during one of our Serve Austin Sunday’s. So the people, the projects, and the images captured are a genuine word picture of what you’re learning. I thought I’d take just a moment and give an insiders look. Enjoy.
February 27, 2012
BFC Primer: The Images that Tell the Story
About Brandon Hatmaker
Church Planter, Missional Strategist, Non-Profit Collaborator, and Author of "Barefoot Church: Serving the Least in a Consumer Culture". View all posts by Brandon Hatmaker
This entry was posted on Monday, February 27th, 2012 at 9:57 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “BFC Primer: The Images that Tell the Story”
Barefoot Church Book
- @plaunt No doubt. That quote was from 1980. 🙄 1 day ago
- “For society to attempt to solve its desperate problems without the full participation of even very young people is imbecile.” - A. Toffler 2 days ago
- The illiterate of the future will not be those who cannot read and write. The illiterate of the future will be peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- @SarahSeifipour Pretty sure his question was rhetorical. #Same 1 week ago
- My Accountant: Do you want to file an extension. Me: Duh. 1 week ago