One of my favorite parts about the Barefoot Church Primer is its design. It’s packed with images taken by my friend Peter Schrock during one of our Serve Austin Sunday’s. So the people, the projects, and the images captured are a genuine word picture of what you’re learning. I thought I’d take just a moment and give an insiders look. Enjoy.
February 27, 2012
BFC Primer: The Images that Tell the Story
About Brandon Hatmaker
Church Planter, Missional Strategist, Non-Profit Collaborator, and Author of "Barefoot Church: Serving the Least in a Consumer Culture". View all posts by Brandon Hatmaker
This entry was posted on Monday, February 27th, 2012 at 9:57 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “BFC Primer: The Images that Tell the Story”
Barefoot Church Book
- Go to vimeo.com/235467754 to see how @legacycollect is partnering with heroes like @OrcaCoolers for long-term h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @TSpoonFeed Is this an earlier recording from the same video/angle that was released to the public a year or so ago? Or a different one? 3 days ago
- @JonathanSuber I'm sure just regular. I have the specs if you need them 1 week ago
- @MattRyanParker probably depends on how fast they could arrive and cost 1 week ago
- Rebuilding a house for a 99 year old WW2 veteran after hurricane. Have $$ but can't get windows. We need 12. Standard sizes. Can you help? 1 week ago