One of my favorite parts about the Barefoot Church Primer is its design. It’s packed with images taken by my friend Peter Schrock during one of our Serve Austin Sunday’s. So the people, the projects, and the images captured are a genuine word picture of what you’re learning. I thought I’d take just a moment and give an insiders look. Enjoy.
February 27, 2012
BFC Primer: The Images that Tell the Story
About Brandon Hatmaker
Church Planter, Missional Strategist, Non-Profit Collaborator, and Author of "Barefoot Church: Serving the Least in a Consumer Culture". View all posts by Brandon Hatmaker
This entry was posted on Monday, February 27th, 2012 at 9:57 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One Response to “BFC Primer: The Images that Tell the Story”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Barefoot Church Book
- RT @karigib: @brandonhatmaker So proud of @karihamilton & the girls at #legacyhouse! We are praying big! 15 hours ago
- Website up for 20 min & already getting monthly sponsors! Join us help girls transitioning out of foster care: legacyhouseaustin.org 22 hours ago
- So proud of #ANC's work w/Legacy House. Girls moving in this week... Website just went public: legacyhouseaustin.org 22 hours ago
- 13th Birthday with Dad #redkeds #taylorswift13 http://t.co/H6DWguaxFT 1 day ago
- 13th birthday surprise for my little girl. #DaddyDate http://t.co/J2UOyf0zxl 1 day ago