One of my favorite parts about the Barefoot Church Primer is its design. It’s packed with images taken by my friend Peter Schrock during one of our Serve Austin Sunday’s. So the people, the projects, and the images captured are a genuine word picture of what you’re learning. I thought I’d take just a moment and give an insiders look. Enjoy.
February 27, 2012
BFC Primer: The Images that Tell the Story
About Brandon Hatmaker
Church Planter, Missional Strategist, Non-Profit Collaborator, and Author of "Barefoot Church: Serving the Least in a Consumer Culture". View all posts by Brandon Hatmaker
This entry was posted on Monday, February 27th, 2012 at 9:57 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 Responses to “BFC Primer: The Images that Tell the Story”
Barefoot Church Book
- @marcgrimes hope it goes well. here's a resource you might find helpful: barefootprimer.wordpress.com 2 days ago
- @marcgrimes let me know if you have any troubles: missiopublishing.com 2 days ago
- @marcgrimes gotta order it through the missio.us website. 2 days ago
- @SledgeHS Now you sound like an OU fan ;) #kidding 3 days ago
- We just need $250 more to meet our Christmas Goal... help us out! #GuardiansOfTheChildren austingoc.com/christmas.htm 3 days ago